34th Meeting of Japan Society for Scientific Studies on Cultural Properties

 
On June 10-11, I attended the 34th Meeting of Japan Society for Scientific Studies on Cultural Properties (URL: just only in Japanese) at Tohoku University of Art and Design.

I reported my current survey of Japanese historical papers, which we are conducting one approach to our Integrated Studies of Cultural and Research Resources.



Ayako Shibutani. 2017. Exploring papers of Japanese historical archives with digital microscope: A multi-disciplinary approach for “Integrated Studies of Cultural and Research Resources”. Proceeding of the 34th Meeting of Japan Society for Scientific Studies on Cultural Properties. pp. 136-137, Japan Society for Scientific Studies on Cultural Properties. (in Japanese)

Many attendees gave me various questions and opinions, and also I got a poster prize as this conference award.

This prize awarded to our project and my initial research of Japanese historical papers. I appealed our project of the National Museum of Japanese History to conferences of scientific studies on cultural properties. I acknowledge all of researchers who help me at the various stages. Thank you in advance.

Comments